Creative Reception Ideas for the Office
First impressions are crucial, especially in business settings. The reception area is often the first point of contact between a company and its clients or visitors. It’s important to make sure that your reception area is welcoming, comfortable, and visually appealing. In this article, we will provide some reception ideas for the office that will help you create a great first impression.
What Makes a Good Office Reception Area?
Designing a good reception area involves careful planning and attention to detail. Here are some tips:
- Create a sensible layout: Consider the flow of traffic in the reception area and design a layout that allows for easy navigation. Make sure the reception desk is positioned in a way that allows the receptionist to greet visitors as they enter.
- Keep it clean: A clean and organised reception area makes a great first impression. Make sure the area is always free of clutter.
- Adequate lighting: Lighting is an important aspect of any reception area. Make sure there’s enough natural light or artificial light to create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
What Types of Office Furniture Should Be Included in the Reception?
When designing the reception area, you should consider the types of office furniture you want to include. Here are some ideas:
- Reception Counter: A high quality reception counter is an essential piece of furniture for any reception area. It should be functional and visually appealing to create a positive first impression. Consider getting a counter that has built-in storage to keep the reception area tidy and organised.
- Seating: Your guests will appreciate comfortable seating while they wait. Choose chairs that are comfortable, durable, and visually appealing. Leather chairs can add an elegant touch to the reception area.
- Office Storage: You will need a storage area to keep files, office supplies, and other materials. Consider getting cabinets, shelves, or bookcases that match the style of the reception area.
What is the Most Important Part of the Reception Area?
The most important part of the reception area is the reception counter. This is where your visitors will be greeted, and it’s the first thing they will see when they enter your office. Make sure the desk is well-organised, and that there is enough space for the receptionist to work comfortably. Additionally, consider adding a logo or branding element to the desk to reinforce your brand.
Once you’ve got all your ideas together – it’s time for action. We have a fantastic range of new and used reception furniture to choose from. Why not take a look!
At ORS, you can expect leading quality furniture at competitive prices and we are always happy to help you every step of the way. Choosing the right office furniture for your reception area is important, so if you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today.